Monday, December 16, 2013

Outdoor Workout

Completely beautiful outside today! 


     So instead of surfing the internet, I decided to have an outdoor workout ( well most of it was anyway! ) I don't know what it is about the weather but I love working out when it's cool but still sunny.             
   Ok, so I started with a few stretches and then did a quick 1 mile run! And then I did a few sets of lunges and Then did a short run up a hill and and hiked down! And then I went inside for some abs and weights ( oh ya, girls lift )! And cool down walking my dog! Awwww ! 


It all rounded off to about an hour! And I had a great time my tip is an up beat playlist and blast it louder than the pain lol ! Comment down below and tell me your favorite outdoor workout! 


                Share and follow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following