Monday, December 9, 2013

Classy Monday: Red Lips

There is something so classic about a lip. It has always fascinated me with the depth and beauty it brings to the face. There are two things I found that make a perfect red lip really pop and its pretty simple so lets start.
 
 I love red lips for the holidays so first I start with a smile that always helps. Than I add my favorite lip balm. I have been loving Burt's Bees Mango Lip Butter Balm which is a great base. This helps the lips be more smooth and glossy.
 
 
As you can tell it is well loved!
Then comes the red lip I have been really liking the wet n' wild lip sticks this one is in ( 519A Hot Red) which is a very vibrant and pigmented red lip stick.  It is also very affordable!
 
 
I find its best just to apply it to the natural shape of your lip. Just keep it in your purse for any touch ups you might need to do. Go rock the red!
 
Follow and comment what you would like to see next! And don't forget to smile.
 

1 comment:

Thank you for following