Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Afternoon Tea: Benfits

A big part of my healthy lifestyle is drinking tea. It has is full of amazing flavor, incredible smell and it keeps you full between meals with little to no calorie intake.
 So this afternoon and well almost every afternoon I get cozy and enjoy a good cup of tea!

 
                                                                        

                                One of my favorites is Earl Grey its a black tea! The great thing about tea is that is keep you full between meals and has a lot of flavor so instead a snacking on junk all afternoon this is a very fulfilling and healthy option.

 
                                                                               Enjoy!

 
 
I don't add any cream but if you don't like just plain tea try some goats milk!
Follow this site to see more post!
Check out my new website at www.glitterandbeyon.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following