Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Chrismas

Merry, Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and that you enjoy your new year!
  
 
I thought I would share why Christmas is so special to me and if you would like i would love to hear why its special to you in the comments.
 
At a Christmas party when is was ten years old I hear the Christmas Story about how Jesus Christ was born in a manger and why he came! Which was to save each of us from our sins. Because we have all broken Gods laws we cannot go to heaven when we die but the Son of God, Jesus toke our place and died the cross but he did not stay dead three days later He came back alive and now lives in heaven  and he wants us to come and be with Him in heaven when we die!
 
That night I decided that I wanted to accept Jesus's Christmas gift of dying for me and give my life to him. I knew I that done wrong things and I wanted to be forgiven. So I asked God to forgive me and make me His. I remember feeling so much peace and joy when I made that decision! And I have never regretted it.  
 
Now each Christmas I remember what Jesus did for me and each day he brings me that same Joy and peace that I felt that night.
 
If you have any questions comment down below and I would be happy to answer them.
 
have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following