Monday, January 13, 2014

Why I Workout

If you ever talk to be people about working out or running ect. You probably have herd things like you don't need to lose weight? You look great? Isn't it boring? It is just usumed that if you workout you must be unhappy with the way you look and have now resorted the ridiculously crazy thing of putting your body through this horrible cruel and usual punishment called exercise ! 


But that's not why I workout, I workout to take care of my body not as a punishment for eating to much! 
   

Being positive about exercise really helps you enjoy it. It's not a punishment , it a reward! 
   I will be posting more motivational quotes, healthy recipes, tips and tricks for everything from looking cute in the gym to how to eat healthy and feel confident. It will be fun, interactive, healthy and original ! If you want to get the latest updates become a member by clicking the button "follow" in the top left corner! It's free, fun and full of suprises . 

   Thank you for stoping in and checking out my blog! 

You can also find me on Pinterest with a lot of pins at http://www.pinterest.com/bousfieldh/

If you have any questions or request leave them in the comments below! 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following