Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How to keep your New Years Resolutions

Every year we make New Years Resolutions to better ourselves in some way, unfortunately we don't always keep them. 
  It is great to have goals and what better time then the new year to start off fresh put your past failure's and regrets behind you and make new choices.

1. Refocus, thinking about all the things you want to accomplish in the new year is great but don't forget to take some time and be thankful for all the amazing things in 2013. 
2. Be motivated, motivation wears off so I recommend it daily! Find some ways to keep yourself on track through the year. I love Pinterest for great fitness inspiration and motivation and blogs are a great to stay inspired! 
3. Write it. Always write your goals down and then do something right now to help make it happen. 

  Here are some of my favorite moments from 2013. 
 
                  I love the beach :) 
 Always smiling or laughing ! Happy New Years everyone! 
                        My dog

Beautiful spring !!!!!!!!!!!! And fall. 

Hope you all had an amazing year full of blessing. I know I did . 
  






 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following