Thursday, January 9, 2014

How being positive has changed my life!

Something that I have always struggled with is being positive about myself. When I would look in the mirror I would criticize myself. Thinking negative thoughts about the way I looked. Then when I would be with people I would be really insecure. I would try not to laugh because I didn't like my smile or I'd wear a coat because I though I was to big. Over the past year I have worked really hard to build positivity in the way I look at myself and the amazing world. Instead tarring myself down about the way I look I found ways to embrace my so called flaws. And now they are my highest treasures! Funny how that happens.

 
Life is so short. Don't waste criticizing yourself and others, there's no point. I now after many hours of practicing have slowly but surly been learning how to embrace the way I look. You were created beautiful and no one can take that away. Right now say three things that you love about your body.
 
I love my :
Eyes
Smile
and toes (yes, really I do!)
 
What do you love about yourself let me know in the comments?
 
 
Being positive is empowering you will be surprised at how much it will change your life and how much happier you will be as a person. I love taking negative things and finding positive things about them. Remember " The happy girls are the prettiest." - Audrey Hepburn
 
Enjoy your life to the fullest don't waste another minute criticizing something that is so uniquely beautiful!
 
This has help me a much happier, healthy and full life. We all struggle with the way we feel some of the most beautiful women are really insure. Its important to build each other up and support others as well as ourselves.
 
You are Beautiful!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following