Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ballet Workout

 Ok, so I'm kind of obsessed with the Ballet Beautiful workout by Mary Helen Bowers! They are really challenging, interactive workouts that are completely amazing. I really love the way she uses localized ballet exercises that bring noticeable results very quickly.
 
 
and I have noticed that I have been building lean, long and strong muscles. I love ballet beautiful for many different reasons so here are a few! Like I said before it brings results but they aren't easily earned the workout is very difficult which I really enjoy but some people might not. After my first swan arms workout the next day my arm felt like very sore jello!

but each time you get stronger and I can do moves I couldn't do last week which is really encouraging for me. I also really like that it is ballet which makes most of the exercises really beautiful. Its like creating beautiful shapes with your body.
and it makes me happy.
 
if your looking to change up your workout this is a great option!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following