Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Fashion: 2014

Spring is here and I'm seriously excited. I love the fashion for spring because its always full of colors, prints and i think its one of the times of the year were you can still pull in some winter style and some summer style the best of both worlds to create an amazing spring look! Here are some of the styles i have been loving for this spring. They are loosely based on the trends that I'm seeing on the catwalk and a lot off just spring itself. Hope you find some inspiration from them!
 Maxi is a Must
This is something that i just live in during the spring/summer, so comfy and you can make them look really stylish with accessories. They are a staple that you can dress up or down depending on what you the occasion.
style a maxi
Floral Anything
The flowers are blooming all around us and i love floral anything including scents this time of year! I love pairing floral pieces with denim.
 
spring outfits
Simple Jewelry
During the spring its nice to keep it light so i like accessorizing with simple and classic jewelry pieces like pearls, studs and gold! 
Gold Bar Necklace, Vertical Bar Necklace,
Soft Colors
Something that i saw a lot of on the catwalk was soft, muted colors. This can be really fun for spring using pastels to lighten up an outfit.
coral maxi and lace top 
 
Black & White
This always seems to be a great spring trend but still so classic. I love black and white, you can never go wrong with it.
Cute Back Tie Stripes Blouse
Fun Sunnies
I love accessorizing with sunglasses they are my go to spring accessory and whether they are your classic pair of cat-eyes or some fun colored sunnies. I love them!
Obsessed with these sunglasses
I got these pics for inspiration from pinterest. If you want more style inspiration check out my pinterest board.
I hope you found this some what informative, if you want to see more fashion post just comment and let me know.
 
Healthy Lifestyle Blog: www.alwaysfitgirl.blogspot.com
 
Have an amazing, beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following